Scenic Air Tours Monkey Mia
Save yourself the LONG drive and enjoy a fascinating flight along 800 Km of West Australia's most beautiful coastline with a flight to Monkey Mia, arriving at the world heritage area of Shark Bay.
Our flight from Perth to Monkey Mia departs Jandakot Airport and takes us North providing you with breathtaking views of Perth city and its fabulous beaches. Within 45 minutes your pilot will descend and provide you with the perfect photo opportunity as they make a low pass over Nambung National Park and its world reendowed Pinnacles desert.
Continuing north our flight path take us over the Port city of Geraldton and passes along Kalbarri's coastline with spectacular views of its Coastal cliffs. We will also pass nearby the Abrolhos Islands where during the season, you can keep your eyes out for migrating whales and marvel at the crystal blue waters below.
On arrival into Shark Bay Airstrip, a short coach trip will take you to the Monkey Mia Beach, famous for its dolphin interaction experience. Nearly every day for 40 years a pod of bottlenose dolphins swim into the clear shallows of the bay to interact with humans, delighting visitors with their intelligence and grace.
However at Monkey Mia the dolphins are just the beginning. There are many tours and attractions available that will ensure your visit is one to remember.
- Take a camel ride.- lead by Monkey Mia's own camel whisperers - no experience necessary.
- Embark on an Aboriginal Cultural Walk- Discover how the local Malgana people have survived in Gathaagudu for thousands of years. You'll learn the secrets of bush survival including bush tucker and bush medicine.
- Visit the Dolphin Interpretive Centre in Denham- Find out everything you want to know about Monkey Mia.
- Dive in Cape Peron National Park- This marine park is a must-see destination for all divers! Enjoy the best drift dive on the West Coast.
- Take a trip to the Ocean Park- Meet turtles, sea-snakes, sharks, stingrays, stone-fish and Nemo at this supreme Aquiculture Farm.
- Visit the only accessible Black Pearl farm in Australia.
- Feed the Dolphins- Become a volunteer dolphin feeding helper.
- Take all-action, off-road, 4WD tour of Monkey Mia's greatest natural landscapes. Explore in just hours, wild tracks, sand dunes and scrublands.
- Go Kayaking or ride a Paddle Boat-(equipment available for hire).
- Take a Glass-Bottomed Boat- See what's happening under the sea without even getting wet!.
- Snorkel- Find out what treasures lay beneath the surface of Monkey Mia's Beaches.
- Fish- whiting,mackerel, tuna, cod, snapper, bone fish are all commonly caught.
- Play Mini Golf- YADGALAH mini golf is Monkey Mia's greatest miniature challenge!
- Go bird watching- There almost 100 different bird species to be seen in Shark Bay.
Talk to our friendly staff and they will be more than happy to create a customised itinerary for your flight to Monkey Mia and you to take the hassle out of your trip.
Make an Enquiry
To make a booking, please call us on
1300 699 378 or fill out the form below: